My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Simply The Best...


I rarely comment on my front garden as I generally simply spray weed-killer between the paving slabs and on anything attempting to grow in 3 of the 4 borders, and not a lot else. However, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I’m HUGELY impressed by my 30p pansies!

Not only have they survived the winter frosts and snow, they’re actually STILL in flower 4 months after I brought them home. The window boxes could do with a scrub with some hot, soapy water (a job for the spring I think) and the rusty brackets definitely need a new coat of paint (another job for the spring), but the plants themselves are still a ‘sight for sore eyes’ from the kitchen window.

Shame I didn’t buy more…!


FEBRUARY 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment