My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

New Fence...


After many years of mulling it over I decided to have my old, rotten fence removed and a new, higher one erected; 1) to give me some privacy and 2) to hopefully put paid to the whole neighbour/tree-chopping saga. I cut back my beloved forsythia to make life easier (and cheaper) called a ‘friend of a friend’ who came round in January to take a look, and he said he’d ring with a quote. Long story short (!) he failed to get in touch and by March (after many messages remained unreturned) it was time for Plan B.

I was given the name of a local chap and I asked him to come round. He gave me a quote there and then and said he could start work this week – RESULT!!


MARCH 30, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment