My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

My Small Suburban Garden (throughout the year…)



Via this blog, I aim to tell the story of my small suburban garden, throughout the year.

I’ll be commenting on the weather, the various plants, insects and wildlife, the birds who fly in and out, along with various remarks about my two compost bins and my water butt. Expect to also hear my inane ramblings regarding the ongoing maintenance, pruning, weeding and so on……

I shall provide photos wherever possible, and (with very few exceptions) I shall not be using any fancy Latin names!

My suburban garden is very small, and is mostly paved with concrete slabs, but has some low walled borders on three sides. This means that it is reasonably easy to keep clean, providing I do a regular amount of tidying.

I hope that you’ll bear with me through the highs and lows of gardening; the inevitable losses (usually snail-related) and the magical gains (usually abundant multi-coloured lobelias).

Let the journey commence……


DECEMBER 26, 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment