My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Pretty in Pink...


The bees are really spoilt for choice now as the pink jasmine has begun to flower. It’s the one plant which has done rather well, despite the near-drought conditions we’re currently experiencing. The vast selection of petunias and lobelias I planted are in constant need of watering, and with a water meter installed (in an attempt to keep costs down) I’m very conscious of the ever-rising bill and therefore only the sickliest of the bunch gets a regular drink. The last time I was able to get anything out of the water butt was weeks ago. Although it’s utterly fabulous to have such gorgeous sunny weather day after day, if it doesn’t rain soon I’ll be in danger of losing my bedding plants…


MAY 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment