My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Blue Skies and Butterflies...


During this unseasonally hot weather (Bank Holiday weekend and not a cloud in the sky), I’m spending more time than usual sunbathing (at Easter!) However, while other people’s gardens are festooned with glorious wisterias, apple blossom and lilacs, my small suburban garden looks decidedly green. The forsythia has long since lost it’s yellow blooms and the polyanthus flowers had to be culled as they looked well past their ‘display by’ date. Tescos are dragging their heels regarding providing me (and everyone else) with a decent supply of bedding plants, and therefore the only splashes of colour come courtesy of any passing wildlife, like this male holly blue…


APRIL 23, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment