My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

More Vandalism...


I usually feature my back garden and it’s flowers and wildlife, but I feel I have to mention that I have a small, if uninteresting, front garden as well. I don’t bother with flowers in the borders as the neighbourhood cats tend to use them as a litter tray, no matter how much disinfectant I put down, but I do have a pink rose bush and two window boxes (currently full of lovely geraniums).

However, my next door neighbour it seems is not content with destroying my forsythia, and my buddleia in my small suburban back garden, he’s now turned his attention to my front garden as well.

When I walked out of my front door this morning I was greeted by the sight of white paint deliberately put onto my paving slabs (he’d painted the front of his house yesterday). There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to put his dripping paint tin anywhere near my paving slabs…. and yet here is the evidence for all to see (see photo).

Some people just have no respect for other people’s property, and enjoy the sick and twisted kicks they get from constantly attacking their next door neighbours home.

Its sad that he feels that he can do this, and it’s frustrating that if I approach him about this latest act of blatant vandalism he’ll simply laugh in my face and do it even more…

UPDATE: I had a quiet word with his long-suffering wife a few days ago and it seems to have worked! This morning (3rd Sept 2011) he reluctantly cleaned his spillage off of my slabs. He clearly wasn’t happy, and only time will tell what his next act of spite will be…but for the moment, at least, I have a paint-free front garden…


AUGUST 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment