My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Blue Sky and Blossom...


After a winter lasting what seemed like an eternity, the sun is finally shining and the sky is all fabulous and blue. The crocuses never did flower but the 3 pink hyacinths are doing well, albeit propped up by sticks, and the yellow primulas are looking all splendidly traditional along the border.

There’s no sign of my 4 little bees making a move from their rusty baked bean tin and I wonder if they actually managed to survive the winter – I do hope so.

My fabulously tall wild cherry tree was nothing more than a weed a few years ago, deposited by the compost bin presumably by an overhead bird, and now it is bloom and looking spectacular against the clear blue sky…


APRIL 23, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment