My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Neighbour Woes Again...


The idiot next door decided to put some paving slabs down alongside my fence (on his side), however, he seemed to think it was a right laugh to shove his mess under my fence and across into MY border before putting his own fencing panel back in place. Any normal person would’ve taken their paving slab offcuts etc away, but unfortunately I happen to live next door to a moron who thinks it’s funny to try to provoke me.

I guess that now he can no longer chop branches off my forsythia and chuck them into my back yard (after I chopped the tree down), or deliberately leave paint tin rings on the slabs in my front garden (after I told his wife!) he’s got to try to think up other ways to annoy me…


MAY 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment