My Small Suburban Garden

My Small Suburban Garden

Thursday 27 March 2014

Bring Me Sunshine...


It’s a Bank Holiday Weekend and, predictably, the weather has shown it’s spiteful side with overcast skies and rain. My new solar lights are struggling to get any charge whatsoever into them, although the water butt is now full and the lobelias I bought from tescos a few weeks ago are doing really well.

I have to say, I’m really not impressed with this ‘global warming’ – especially as I’m still having to turn the central heating on in May!! The red jasmine has a few small shoots but there’s no sign of any flowers as yet. I was rather hoping that I’d have the geraniums in their tubs by now, but I guess that it’s still too cold and wet for tescos to stock them…


MAY 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment